Just Another Day

These are pictures of Riverside Park which is less than a block away from our apartment. It has many long walkways and paths that go along the Hudson River for a few miles. This huge park is where a lot of the parks are that I take Tyler and Makenzie to. The Dolphin Park, Hippo Park, River Run Park and Dinosaur Park are all of my kids favorites and they are all down this Riverside Walkway. The parks have kept my kids sane here in the city. It was what we have done almost every day. And I think I actually might miss taking our evening walks in this park.

Here is just another typical day that I wanted to capture to remind myself and the kids. I ran with the double jogger along Morningside Park until I got to Central Park West which is the street that runs along the West side of Central park(hence the name). I let the kids run around at this park and we ate our sack lunches and finally I jogged back to the apartment for nap time.

Tyler on the bridge

Tyler in the water

My kids love the tire swings at some of these parke. Tyler is always wondering why they don't have any in Utah.

This is a typical picture. Makenzie knows that I always bring us sack lunches when we go to the parks. So now she has learned that as soon as we get there she can eat. So that's what she does. She has always been one to love her food and I can't really blame her because so do I. Here she eats as soon as I park the jogging stroller.